METALLICA–TEAM BB’S LAMIYA SHARES 3 THERAPEUTIC WAYS TO ACE METALLIC EYES

 

If there are 3 things I can't do without, it is eyeliner, lipstick, and chai (not the tea bag though). My eyeliner date started after I was in all likelihood round 7 years vintage, when I usually cherished the makeup my mom put on me at some stage in school dramas and performances, which I did. What I changed into searching ahead to the most, turned into the eyeliner! My mom likely did not want me to start doing makeup in 4th grade so she could draw a mild line along my eyelid, no wings, no drama!

Applying eyeliner is healing and calming for me. Some human beings meditate, others do yoga, however for me, applying a stunning, sassy, ​​dramatic wing is all I want to get my break day to an excellent begin.

Over the years my skills and technique have progressed, upload to that every one the interesting new eye products that hold falling on the market. One of those should-haves is the Lakmé Absolute Shine Line range of steel cladding. I've been enthusiastic about those colorful metallic liquid eyeliners and am still looking to determine out a way to comprise them into my make-up seems.

Here are 3 methods to use those metallic eyeliners to beautify your eye make-up too ...

Inner nook glow

Double eyeliner

Gradient lining

Inner nook glow

Inner corner glow

It's a quite truthful appearance and not so "available" if you get used to this fashion. Use black eyeliner and draw a fundamental wing. Now add shade the usage of Lakmé Absolute Shine Line in Liquid Gold and apply it to the inner corners of the eye in which you'll commonly place a highlighter. Cover your lashes with mascara and you're ready to polish.

Double eyeliner

This appearance is notable for adding coloration to an in any other case dull black eyeliner. After making use of eyeliner to the lids, take the Lakmé Absolute Shine line in Liquid Gold and hint at once onto the black. Don't worry if you get a touch incorrect, it could constantly darken once the product is dry. I endorse making use of dramatic fake lashes for a extra impactful look

Gradient lining

If you are confident of your eyeliner competencies, provide this one a try! Take Lakmé Absolute Shine Line in Steel Gray and follow it from the internal nook to the middle of the eyelid, then take a black eyeliner and paintings it to the end of the eye. Finish off the look with colored mascara and brow brightener!

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Need to Know Before Getting Eyelash Extensions in Singapore

DIY Sugar Wax Recipe for Smooth Skin and life

5 MASCARA HACKS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD MASTER